Runtastic Running & Fitness
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Running
- User-friendly interface
- Session history
- Story running podcasts
- Map routes using Google Maps
- It doesn't have global leaderboards
+ By Runtastic
Track your running sessions and improve your workouts
Join the quantify-self movement and smartify your workouts. It's easy with Runtastic.
Making the most of the motion sensors and GPS technology built in your smartphone, Runtastic tracks different parameters of your workout sessions and give you some insights to make you more efficient. Runtastic is your personal coach in these DIY times we are living.
It's really intuitive. Choose the activity you are going to practice (running is the default) and tap the green button to start tracking the workout. All the parameters are displayed in the tracking screen: duration, pace (min/km), distance, speed and calories burned. In addition, your route is mapped using Google Maps.
Those are the basics of Runtastic, but there's much more. You can select the workout type you are going to practice (basic, HIIT) or customize your own workout setting the distance, time, duration or calories goal. When you are done, you can add more detailed info to the workout: surface type, weather, temperature, how you felt and heart rate (requires a compatible Heart Rate Monitor device) and even hydration.
Sessions are stored in your history. You can check them any time and share through your social media to challenge your friends beat your records.
One of the most interesting features of Runtastic is the "Story Running" which are preset podcast you can listen to while running to get extra motivation. From settings you can enable/disable a bunch of additional options: voice feedback, powersong, heart rate zones... Most of them are only available in the Pro version of Runtastic.
Runtastic features an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It runs smoothly and it's pretty kind with your battery despite of the amount of built-in sensors it turns on during the session.
Only one catch worth to mention: You can share records through your social media but I'm missing a global leaderboard to compete against player from all around the world.
Regardless, Runtastic is one of the most intuitive and accurate workout tracker on the store.
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 40 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
New in Runtastic 5.4:
* Runtastic goes Material Design: Enjoy our app aligned to Google's latest design guidelines!
* New Story Run: The Tetradome Run
Highlights from Runtastic 5.3.4:
* Improved stability and some minor bug fixes
Scientific,medical android applications
Extrem eingeschränkter Funktionsumfang und viel Werbung. Kostenlose Version In der Praxis nicht brauchbar. Bevorzuge Sportractive.
@Christy Dyer: to enter an activity manually go to history and press the + button on top right
Cant stop a session. The stop or pause buttons simply not working..uninstalled...:(
This thing is just dope.
Best of the running application